PLEASE NOTE FOR ANY CLAIMS, WE WILL REQUIRE A PHOTO OF THE SERIAL NUMBER, THE PACKAGING, THE WHOLE BIKE AND FRAME. IN SOME INSTANCES WE WILL REQUIRE A VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED PARTS.
Picture must be clear and visible.
In order for your bike to be covered by warranty it must be registered by filling out the form below within 30 days of purchase.
Frame and Fork: For the lifetime of the original owner.
Components: 1 year for the original owner (does not cover tires, tubes or wheels)
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal wear and tear
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Use other than recreational i.e. mountain biking, BMX, downhill, racing, tricks, etc.
- Freight charges to receive any components if warranty claim is approved.
**This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork, or components.**
**BICYCLE MUST BE REGISTERED TO BE COVERED BY WARRANTY**
TO SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM WE REQUIRE SOME INFORMATION
- Contact name, email and phone number.
- Define location of purchase. Shop name, location and possible contact.
- If item was purchased through our website please indicate "3gbikes.com'
- Model name and serial number. (serial # location is pictured below)
- Detail issues with our product.
- Detail any work done on the item i.e. repairs, modifications, labor.
*Freight charges for approved warranty claims must be paid by claimant*
**For replacement part claim, parts must be returned to us**
***Please submit an image that shows in detail any issues with our product.***